1. I dont desire to eat so much I become or continue to be overweight.
2. I present my body to God; my body is a temple of the Holy Ghost which dwells in me.
3. I am not my own, I am bought with a price; therefore, in the Name of Jesus, I refuse to overeat.
4. Body, settle down, in the Name of Jesus, and conform to the Word of God.
5. I mortify the desires of this body and command it to come into line with the Word of God.
Rom. 8:13. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
Romans 12:1. I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
Romans 13:14. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20. What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.